Can't believe this is happening.

Any of the forum regulars will tell you that I don't normally talk about how bad this game is on the forums, but this is just seriously bothering me now. When the game launched in November 2012, I was doing just fine. I had fair shares of good and bad lobbies and I would think very little of it. I even like a day of just completely bad games.

-

The past two days have been nothing but bad game after bad game after bad game. For a second I thought that I was just a little rusty from playing Darkest of Days, but now I am convinced that something is fishy with the CoD servers. I have only had one game that I went positive in (13 - 10) in the past two days. Other than that one game (which I had to work super hard for that 13 - 10), all these games have been complete bogus. Nothing but negative K/D. Any one of my friends that I roll with on CoD will tell you that I never do this bad for so long. My connection is pretty good and I always end up getting in one or two bad lobbies a day. It seems that since the release of Revolution, everything about this game is completely screwed up and I have to slave for kills and this new (complete garbage) weapon called the "Peacekeeper" is useless and doesn't help me one bit. I've tried my trusty MP7 one game and I still went negative.

-

I don't know what to do, so the sensible thing to do is quit.

-

tl;dr fanboy rant. okay you can post now

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Since the recent update i have been doing well.

I defo agree.Since the update i am at least half a second behind everyone else.Not that i care but my K/D went from 1.19 to 1.08 since Rev dropped and i have good internet.I have had about 30% good games which i used to do much better,Some games,By the time i see someone,I'm dead.Hope it gets sorted because i really like this game.

Same here, Everytime I spot someone, I'm dead.

The recent update has helped the gameplay overall I will say.

You can have the best internet connection in the world and this game will still lag.  The lag compensation I think is what is killing it for some people.  So you have a good connection, but you get some kid flipping burgers at McDonalds using their free wifi, the game purposely lags you to their level so they have a fighting chance.  I have had bad games where kills have definitely been shadey.

Silence Schuyler! Admit you suck!

Not me. I play better after the update.

Lol, if your bad your bad its not the games fault.

I have definitely done worse, but I have tried hard to give the peacekeeper a chance, and it doesn't work for me personally, so that is what I attribute most of my bad runs of late to.  That being said, I have noticed that I can;t get into games, that it kicks me back out to the main menu often, and as we speak I am staring at the treyarch symbol while I try to look at my emblem.  Perhaps there is something to the complaints being directed at the servers.

[quote user="x SWoN x"]

Lol, if your bad your bad its not the games fault.

[/quote]

Wrong on that one. Updates help alot of things. The biggest part of it, yeah, is the player, but it's more than just that.