Can't authorize the selected payment option

A long while back, I got a prepaid VISA, and bought some MSP (not much, a couple of 400-800 packs), and bought myself a game.I later saw another game I wanted to get, and when I tried to pay it said "Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select another payment option or make a new one. I tried this a few times, and even with days between each try with no success. So I just went ahead and bought some PC games. With my second prepaid card that I got after that, everything worked for the first few purchases and then bam. Doesn't work anymore. This has been happening for the past 3 prepaid visas I've had, with them only being able to buy about one game each and then it doesn't work anymore. I've made sure that there was enough money, and there were also no error codes in the popup messages. I know that there is an MSP daily purchase cap, but I am certain I never went past it. One time when this was happening, I tried to pay from the website, and it worked. But then it didn't work anymore... Now I have a new card, and I'm scared to buy a game because then I might not be able to buy more things afterwards. Please help me. Sincerely, Leovinus.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

What you need to do is to use a credit or debit card, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or AMEX with international, recurrent and online payment, card might be working on other places but it needs to have those 3  payments activated, otherwise it won't work, you need to call to your banka nd verify this, or try to use another one if it doesn't work, it's nt Xbox system, it's your card or bank~

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.