Can't Acces Marketplace

Hello there, I am having problems going on the XBL marketplace. When I sign into my profile I get error code 80072ee2. When I try to go to the games marketplace all that is shown is black box where the games marketplace icon should be. I have been having this problem for over a week now. Please help in any way you can.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hmm usually this problem comes and goes depending on your connection. But I looked up your particular error code and here is a link to the microsoft support page which deals with it.

support.microsoft.com/.../960116]

I hope this helps :)

Edit: fixed link

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is a known error code in XBOX Supports database. You may want to try out the solution steps located here. Once your at the page, select the appropriate error codes and start following the solutions one by one to see which one works for you. If you are behind a router and are getting this error message, it's highly recommended to try to connect your XBOX 360 directly to the cable/dsl modem that you are using via an Ethernet cable and then seeing if you are able to access the marketplace without getting this error. If that is the case then you know that it's some sort of setting within your router that's causing this issue to happen. It might just be that you have to change some settings within your routers configuration panel but you may want to try out the solutions on the help page first.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Hassassinade, thanks for the help. I had to plug my modem box into my xbox and it fixed my problem. :)

Sorry this didn't help.