Can you use the Power Gig guitar for Guitar Hero?

I have a Power Gig guitar and tried to use it on Guitar Hero, but all the buttons are messed up... Is there a way to configure it to work, or do I need to get the lame button guitar? It seems to work good with the Rock Band game minus a few things, but it works. I really hate the button guitar and would like to use the stringed one instead... Do they sell a stringed guitar controller for Guitar hero?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

hey,

no there isnt a congiguration to work the power gig guitar with gh yet that i know off.

but as for the available guitars that work for gh that are stringed, yes there is many and there is some good one. but they are much more expensive than normal ones ranging from 70-169.99. u will mostly find them online because there is much buyers in stores.

;). theSARGE

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've never gotten my hands on the Power Gig guitar so I can't tell you if it works with Guitar Hero for sure.  I've done some searching around and it sounds like it's a bit hit or miss.

As for your second question, there has never been a stringed Guitar Hero controller.  They never produced any game that came close to using something like that and really stuck to the core 5 button gameplay.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.