Can you see yourself playing the game for 530 hours?

Like this guy:

http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/Old%20Green%20Axe

Played against him on Grand Bazaar this morning.  The game was almost over and we were getting  spawn camped by the RU.  I got killed by him and thought "Holy christ!" when I saw his rank, the highest I've seen before today was about Colonel 43.

Someone should calculate how many hours a day he's played to have got 530 hours in since October 25th.  I'd do it but I failed math :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

About 5.76 hours per day.

I don't think I'll reach 100 hours, let alone 530. 5.7 something hours a day since release is crazy.

[quote user="ripler16"]

[/quote]

Really?  Not as high as I thought...

Still, 530 hours and Colonel 71 is pretty impressive.  I can't see myself playing much past Colonel 5 let alone to Colonel 70

There is already one guy with close to 800 hours.

I will probably play that much eventually because I don't play anything else really. But damn... 800 in 3 months...

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

There is already one guy with close to 800 hours.

I will probably play that much eventually because I don't play anything else really. But damn... 800 in 3 months...

[/quote]

800?!  Bloody hell!  

I saw a Colonel 72 last night, I should have snapped a picture. At first I though nothing of it, then I realized the amount of time he must have put into the game!

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="ripler16"]

[/quote]

Still, 530 hours and Colonel 71 is pretty impressive.  I can't see myself playing much past Colonel 5 let alone to Colonel 70

[/quote]

Well thats eveyday for 92 days.  I got 150 and think I play too much.  had a 1000 in another game over 4 years.  one thing can be said about that guy - he lives alone.  It might also be said that he doesn't have a job. 

Not really. B2K are the only maps worth playing and 4 map rotation = boring

someone on my FL is max rank legit already

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="ripler16"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well thats eveyday for 92 days.  I got 150 and think I play too much.  had a 1000 in another game over 4 years.  one thing can be said about that guy - he lives alone.  It might also be said that he doesn't have a job. 

[/quote]

I was going to say he had no life as well but thought better of it.

I passed 122 hours today and I think I play too much also.