Can you see level progress while in match?

I played a few matches earlier and couldnt seem to find a way to see how far you are into a level during your match.

I could do that in BL OPs by pressing start & if I remember right there was a level bar on the screen during matches in MW2.

Can someone help me with this or is it not even possible.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I guess there isnt anyway at all.

Can anyone confirm this?

seems like u cant i was looking for the same thing but was unable to find it. just something else to add to the list of things the lazy people making the menus "forgot"

You mean while you are playing a game like and XP rank up bar along the bottom of the screen, nope, they have taken that out the game too, another reason why the game feels as if it has been rushed

[quote user="SMoGi3 II tK"]

You mean while you are playing a game like and XP rank up bar along the bottom of the screen, nope, they have taken that out the game too, another reason why the game feels as if it has been rushed

[/quote]

That doesn't make sense. Considering its using the same engine as MW2 they must have made a conscious effort to take it out, not that they "forgot". It probably overcrowded the screen with the killstreak counter on the right.

It  does seem like something that might have been left out because they rushed through it OR (giving them the benefit of the doubt) was taken out to keep people concentrating on the combat rather than leveling up.

even if it over crowde the screen they should of made it so when you press the start button you see it.

it's an arcade shooter, its supposed to be crowded, not a dig at you colonialGUY at all, just a dig at IW/SH