Can you reset your stats?

I want to reset my stats and start all over from scratch, Because my friends played my 360 alot and i want to rank up from 0-50 on my own. I have tryed deleting the COD BO game save from the hard drive, But when i go play COD BO online all of my stats are still there. So is there is a way to reset all of your stats?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope. You can start a new account, but that's it.

Thank's, I dident think there was a way, I just figured i would just ask any way's.

No problem, but you can prestige if you'd like to feel like you went from 0-50 on your own.

you can also boost and break the rules until they reset your stats?

I heard if you unplug everything and put your console in the microwave and heat on full power for 10 minutes it resets your stats and also gives you free bonus XP on your next match.

This^

[quote user="BioniicKkz"]

I heard if you unplug everything and put your console in the microwave and heat on full power for 10 minutes it resets your stats and also gives you free bonus XP on your next match.

[/quote]

That's a rather large microwave you speak of there.

My Xbox most certainly can't fit in mine.

Microsoft designed the current xbox to fit in ANY microwave to facilitate resetting your black ops stats...

you can always get caught boosting, I hear thats fun.

I heard that if you allow the other team to use you as cannon fodder and not put up a fight at all it is actually possible to get -XP so you will regress back to nub.