Can you be Suspended/banned for Throwing a Tomahawk while Diving?

Yes it's possible

So the question is, can you get in trouble for it? I mean, it gives me no advantage, if I wanted to kill the guy I could just throw it normally or even shoot him. I just do it too make the Final Kill Cam more entertaining.

Is it even a glitch? I assume so...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Scare Bearr"]

links to youtube vid's can only be in your  sig's now or did you not read the sticky

[/quote]

While there is a gray area between whats allowed and what's not. The mods used tips and tricks as the example for the  "allowed" end of the spectrum provided they are rated E.

I would without a doubt consider the mythbusters vids to be tips and tricks..

No.

Yeah, easy to first about Defend The House when he hasn't posed anything in a month :(

So this would be consider an exploit/glitch right?

No, it won't get you into any trouble.

Also, I had completely forgotten about defendthehouse's videos.  Thanks for reminding me.

[quote user="Scare Bearr"]

links to youtube vid's can only be in your  sig's now or did you not read the sticky

[/quote]No one's promoting their Youtube or asking for subs so these videos are fine. They are here to prove points, not self-promotion.

[quote user="stlseeeek"]

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[quote user="stlseeeek"]

the tomahawk is  is extremely OP.

people cry about this gun or that gun, yet the idiots fail to realize, the tomahawk is a 1 hit kill, regardless of where it hits.  

hits you in foot, 1 shot kill

hits you in arm, 1 shot kill

i actually laugh at tomahawk throwers, i enjoy hearing the whistle go by, as i lay lead into their soon to be dead carcass.

[/quote]You wouldn't be laughing when one of us hits you from across the map.

[/quote]

Like this?

Happened in one of my games a week ago... I was impressed.

Talk about weak, and lame.   The best part, is the tools actually practice these manuvers or steal them from other tools who think its funny.

Best part, is i have never been killed like that. I don't run like a zombie, i take a route, not run straight ahead.   the more i look at that kill, the lamer it is.

[/quote]Play enough SnD games against me and you will get killed like that. If you doubt it, ask some people on the forums.

Yes, win. I got my 25,000 kill with a tomahawk and it was so funny !!

[quote user="stlseeeek"]

Talk about weak, and lame.   The best part, is the tools actually practice these manuvers or steal them from other tools who think its funny.

Best part, is i have never been killed like that. I don't run like a zombie, i take a route, not run straight ahead.   the more i look at that kill, the lamer it is.

[/quote]

It happens like once every twenty games... I don't see why it's a problem, just something to laugh at how lucky it was every now and then.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[quote user="stlseeeek"]

the tomahawk is  is extremely OP.

people cry about this gun or that gun, yet the idiots fail to realize, the tomahawk is a 1 hit kill, regardless of where it hits.  

hits you in foot, 1 shot kill

hits you in arm, 1 shot kill

i actually laugh at tomahawk throwers, i enjoy hearing the whistle go by, as i lay lead into their soon to be dead carcass.

[/quote]You wouldn't be laughing when one of us hits you from across the map.

[/quote]

Like this?

Happened in one of my games a week ago... I was impressed.