Can we play Conquest not Conquest **** on B2K?

Anybody know if we can play regular Conquest...not Conquest Asuallt on Back to Karkand DLC?   Also can we play Conquest **** on the regulat Battlefield 3 maps?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Some maps are designed to be conquest assault.  I do not remember them allowing you to play them as regular maps.

From what i've heard from other people.On B2K you can play either CQ Assault or just regular CQ or Rush,I think!Vanilla maps will stay the same though.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

From what i've heard from other people.On B2K you can play either CQ Assault or just regular CQ or Rush,I think!Vanilla maps will stay the same though.

[/quote]

Thanks...sounds reasonable  :)

AFAIK B2K is only Conquest Assault and Rush. The maps core designs are based around CA.

I don't know about you guys, but it's still conquest to me. There's just no uncap for one of the teams. I don't see the big difference. I actually liked playing conquest with one uncap because if you get all the flags and kill every one on the other team, automatic win. So you end up seeing more people using teamwork and capping bases. That's from playing  BF2 on the PC but I could always be wrong and it could turn in to a sniping party.

This is my first BF, so can someone explain how conquest assault works.  Thanks

One team starts with the majority of the flags already capped. The assaulting team starts off with extra tickets.

Conquest Assault: One team is specified as the attacker (pre-determined, depending on the map). The attacking team starts out with an un-capture-able base and 10% more tickets than the defending team, which holds all or most of the capture-able control points on the map at the beginning of the round. Ticket bleed is inflicted when one team holds all the capture-able control points, so the attacking team usually starts with ticket bleed at the round's start and must neutralize at least one flag to stop it.

..conquest assault, meh..no thanks. I just want to play conquest. So, does anyone know how I can just play that? Because its not an option on my server filter like ALL THE REST OF THE MODES ARE! I don't play BF cause I like tiny scaled down maps, I like big frikin games with all the toys they come with to blow stuff up. Now I have these cool new maps to play on but have to wait 10 full games before I get to play on the full size version because of this new mode they're shoving down my throat. Don't like it, period. So lets hope they reconfigure the sever filters so I can get back to playing the mode that "I" like to play.

get rid of conquest assault id rather play the old maps than this, or put some bloody vehicles on it