Can someone more informed help me out >.<

Ive searched all over trying to find a release date and price for Zombie Apocalypse 2: Never Die Alone and cant find anything other than October. Well october is almost over and still no set date?? Wuut?

Does anyone happen to know a date or price for it? Im really hoping that its 800 points like the first because thats all I have left :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Google harder. It isn't to hard to Google "Zombie Apocalypse 2: Zombies Never Die XBLA release date"

Metacritic has the release date slated for the 26th. As for the price, I would assume it's the same price as the previous game. 

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Google harder. It isn't to hard to Google "Zombie Apocalypse 2: Zombies Never Die XBLA release date"

[/quote]

Tried that bro, go away.

[quote user="A for Amnesty"]

Metacritic has the release date slated for the 26th. As for the price, I would assume it's the same price as the previous game. 

[/quote]

Awesome man, thanks!

You tried Googling it? No way! No wonder I said Google HARDER.

Next time save your Microsoft Points, don't spend then to sometime useless like changing you Gamertag's name twice.

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

[/quote]

You shouldnt google anything, ever. Bing is the beezneez, plus you can earn stuff with Bing. Like MSP and XBL subscriptions.

Speedy, check your PMs.