Can someone help me level up?

I'm level 14 at the moment and want to get to level 100 and maybe someone can help me and do some of the high missions that require a high level for example roof rumble if anyone would help me thatd be nice thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I suggest you just do missions and heist to rank up. No one can help you with leveling up.

People can help others to level up but the honest truth is that it could take 1 to 2 months of hard dedicated playing to get someone to 100 even if I only run high leveled missions with 4 to 5,000 RP per one. I would help but I am on the ONE now and dont play GTA on 360 anymore.

@BAD 2020: No you can't level someone up. It's all to the person who plays. And how can you only get 5k RP? I get more RP on some missions. Just take your time and wait a bit longer before you deliver a package/finish a mission. Beside that are Heists the best way to earn RP and money.

Ok look I am a legit level 740 and have leveled multiple members up over my 1 and a half year of GTAO play. You cant really earn much more than 5,000 RP per high paying mission. If so its maybe 400 points above. 6,000 is not possible no matter how long you take. I recently leveled a member of my crew up from 1 to 100 took about 2 months. I use the time method on every high paying missions by starting the mission on the opposite side of the map that the missions actual start point is. You can make more money in heists but missions are quicker to level people up. You get about 2,000 RP per heist setup which can range from 10 to 30 minutes. You can get 5,000 RP in 10 to 15 minutes in missions. I got to such a high level from playing countless missions. At least 300 times on each high paying mission maybe more, lost count a long time ago. I have over 30,000,000 RP that I have collected from mainly missions. If you still dont believe me then look me up on RSC im listed as BAD2020. Im one of the most experienced players your ever gonna run into. I know what im talking about. If you still doubt I can bring some of my crew members to back up my claim.

Just checked my stats:

30.2M RP

Play Time: 190d 54m

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

30.2M / 30.2M

cash$0

bank$41,029,185

PISWASSER BEER CLUB

You still can't level people up, no matter if you're rank 100, 200 or any other rank. All what you have to do to rank up is playing missions, doing heists and other stuff. Although the heist and missions are the best for money and rp.

@ Claptrap NL

You need to scroll up and read BAD 2020's first post in this thread. He said "People can help others to level up" which means doing missions and heists with them.

Thanks for replying as of today I'm rank 63 I've just been grinding missions and currently got $2 Million my goal is to get to rank 100 by the end of next month If anyone wants to do missions together feel free to add me!

Good luck my low leveled bro. Finding a good crew with active players could help you tremendously. Look for some level 60-81 missions. Those are the good ones with the best pay for missions and best RP.

Wow!  BAD 2020 you spend  six and a half months of your life playing  GTAO, you are a dedicated  player.