Can someone clear this up

Why is that you have to dashboard and not backout of a infected lobby???   I played at my neighboors house and colorfull text is displayed on the screen I stayed in the room and didnt have a problem is this good or bad? I mean i saw a dude floating around in the roofs of building but he got killed alot and did not affect the game because we won.    anyways can't we just file a complaint and just keep playing in the lobby or is mandatory to dashboard?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It is not mandatory to dashboard but it is highly recommended. Dashboarding prevents anything that happened in the previous game from affecting your current progress/stats/challenges etc. so dashboarding out of a modded lobby will help to keep your stats and rank safe. Just quitting the game will not have the same effect and anything that happened in that lobby will be permanent.

apparently using the start button opens the mod menu so by using it to try and get out you open up the infection

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

apparently using the start button opens the mod menu so by using it to try and get out you open up the infection

[/quote]Yeaaa, not so much. When the host has infections, he infects everyone in the lobby simultaneously when the game starts. If what you said was true, then the hacking would not be as big of a problem because all people would have to do is just not press start.

Ok I got you guys now thanks for clearing that up for me.

another question is can you get banned for staying in the room?

Cheaters suck really bad

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[/quote]Yeaaa, not so much. When the host has infections, he infects everyone in the lobby simultaneously when the game starts. If what you said was true, then the hacking would not be as big of a problem because all people would have to do is just not press start. [/quote] Yes he does infect everyone simultaneously when the game starts but in order for you to activate these infections you enter the pause menu and select the cheats indivdually.this is what xblpet are banning people for ACTIVELY using the cheats by entering this menu.if you dashboard you avoid activating the cheats and so are free to continue in another game once reloaded