Can not download new maps Eskalation Pack 2

I can not download new maps Eskalation Pack 2 (RUS) Upload up to 99% and says it can not download the map. My account has been registered in the U.S., more than one year, but decided to go to Russia (I live in it) and buy a card in Russian, I also play in Russian. But I was a fiasco, the expansion of ports has not helped in my router and created a new ID does not help. I do not know what to do, I am suffering already from the 10 th of this month. Today I received a letter from Microsoft, that the rest of my points with the remainder of 1040 translated into Russian. The fact that I bought the cards for 1200 points of silence. Please help me to get the card or refund my points. Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds like you're having Region specific problems.  Is your copy of Call of Duty Russian?  The language of the DLC has to match that of your game disc or you'll get an error.

Read through THIS thread.

yes the game is entirely in Russian.

[quote user="Mac0Sxl"]

yes the game is entirely in Russian.

[/quote]

But your account is American, correct?  That's probably where your problem is.  You need Russian DLC for a Russian game.  I assume you can't get that if your account is registered in the US.  The language of the DLC needs to match the the language on the disc or it won't work.

Make a Russian account and download from there, the DLC should still work with your American account because the disc is in russian.  I could be wrong though

I also wrote that before you buy DCL I moved to Russia and then buy these cards. at the moment I have an account in Russia and the card I purchased the Russian language. since the game is in Russian. I bought the first set of cards Black Ops (RUS) when they came out of these problems were not.

You want to say that I have to switch your account in Russia and buy again, these cards? My Account, and so in Russia, and I paid the 1200 points they are not cheap, are very expensive $ 30

[quote user="Mac0Sxl"]

I also wrote that before you buy DCL I moved to Russia and then buy these cards. at the moment I have an account in Russia and the card I purchased the Russian language. since the game is in Russian. I bought the first set of cards Black Ops (RUS) when they came out of these problems were not.

[/quote]

If your account is Russian, your disc is Russian, and your DLC is Russian, you shouldn't be having any problems.

Check through the thread I posted, there might be an explanation in there as to why you're getting an error.  But what you explained sounds exactly like the region specific errors.

I have the answer to my problem. When I moved from U.S. accounts to their country of Russia. I went, but the confirmation e-mail was not that my account had been transferred to Russia. But I bought these cards. A few days later I received a letter that my account is currently in Russia. Probably due to the delay, and it happened. But who's to blame and who will reimburse me 1200 points