Can no longer buy microsoft points

Yesterday, March 2, I could not purchase microsoft points using my USAA debit mastercard although before yesterday I had no problems buying microsoft points with it at all. First, I called my bank to make sure my checking account had not been stopped for any reason but to no surprise I still had money in my account and the account was not being stopped for any reason. Then I tried to purchase micorsoft points from my console again and was again unsuccessful. Afterwards I tried editing my information which did not remedy the situation. Then, I tried buying the points from the xbox live website which actually worked the first time I tried it until today. Now I can no longer purchase points at all and the only error it is telling me is that the purchase can not be authorized with this payment option and that I should call my bank although that is not the problem.

Suggestions? I tried to be as detailed as possible to avoid the normal remedy being the only answers I get.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

While detailed, I don't see any actual status codes.

Were you trying to make all the purchases on the console or did you make some from the website?

How often do you buy points?

If you're showing "unusual" activity, the system might have thrown a fraud lock on to protect your account. Which can just cause issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Having pretty much the same problem. Been trying all day. I used the card to purchase something earlier in the day, but for some reason both the Xbox Live Marketplace, and this website refuse to verify my payment method/instrument. However, I tried spamming the buy button, and it actually went through. Once. After 100 tries it randomly allowed me to buy points, then for the next 20 or so...I could not. It's like you have to click the purchase button only at specific seconds or hold down some secret key to get it to go through. I've never had trouble purchasing points before, even using the same card. Just today.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'M getting the 8C320008 error code.

Sorry this didn't help.

me to i think its from to many credit card interies but i don't know how to solve

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah me to im getting the same exact problem i did everything and still cant purchase anything

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey RadioActive,

To ensure that your issue is indeed separate from the original issue posted about here, it would be best for you to create a new thread with as much details as you can provide.

-B

Sorry this didn't help.