Can i play it now? Finished work, went to the boozer and just got back 10 minutes ago

I live in Manchester, UK.

As I opened the front door I kicked something on the floor. I hadn't ordered any dvds so I thought to myself "no F***ing way! It can't be???"

Picked it up, opened the brown packaging and there it was. Gears 3!

but can I play it now, or should i create a blag account and play on my proper gamertag on release day?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Yeah play if you wanna get banned.

That's kinda the point of the thread.

If you got the VG chevo play on a different account just to be safe til update 1 goes live at monday 5 am est.You wont get banned but a Level reset will also happen.

that's decent advice.

I've just started playing single player on a blag account.

[quote user="BloodiestToad"]

If you got the VG chevo play on a different account just to be safe til update 1 goes live at monday 5 am est.You wont get banned but a Level reset will also happen.

[/quote]

This is false info. There will be no rank reset in Gears of War 3, but only a leaderboard reset on Monday night to keep everything fair.

You can play but you won't get the gold weapons if you play before launch date if that even matters to you.

[quote user="MEGA MAN"]

You can play but you won't get the gold weapons if you play before launch date if that even matters to you.

[/quote]

I've heard you will be only able to get the gold gnasher if you do that.

If you play the first week its lancer/hammerburst

No, I'm saying that if you play the game before release date and you have the veteran gear all you will receive is the golden gnasher.

I C