Can i play content thats downloaded on a other profile? Like on ps3?

Im 14 years old and i put my age on xbox when i signed up and i put a fake age of 18 on my gmail account and i put my real birthdate on xbox and now i cant download anything M-rated. But my borther has the master account on our xbox so im wondering, if he downloads a DLC for CODBLOPS would i also have those maps? i play some MP but im all zombies but my brother isnt he likes MP more so im wondering if he got a map pack for hes account, and the map pack is saved on the hard drive, and im also on the hard drive (my account)  can i also play the maps? Cuz when he downloads a video or demo i can play it even due to my age. So is it actually possibly for me to play like COTD, shagir al, and acension and moon on my profile of BLOPS when he buys it? im asking cuz im really worried to make a new account and having to start all over again in my gamerscore and stuff like that. So in summary, when my bro buys a DLC on hes profile and its saves to the hard drive, can i play it? Like on ps3? If anyone can answer this for me, i thank you thank you so much.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Providing both are on the same Xbox 360, then content downloaded by one will work for the other. Avatar items excluded.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.