can i get my credits back in halo reach that a hacker spent when he had my account?

I got hacked about a week or 2 ago but i got my account back and i can do all the stuff i did befor but theres just 1 theing thats bugging me when i was hacked the person who did it spent most of my credits in a game called Halo Reach and i was saveing them up and they just spent them is it possubull to get them back because i hade quight a lot save up i hade about 1200000cr well not that amont eggzacly but its inpossubull for me to rember how much i had but ive just diuled it down to the nerist number i can think it was near ive tryed contacteing bungie.net who mad the game and it led me here so is it posubull i can get the credits back?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It's a game specific problem so you'd have to continue with the Bungie route I'm afraid.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You'll probably have to earn it again. Just instantly being paid 1200000 is not likely, sorry.

Wouldn't a hacked profile only be able to spend credits on only that account, anyways? There's no way to transfer credits at all. Check and see if your have any new helmets or armour effects or something.

Sorry this didn't help.

Total cost of what the hacker spent i think this is what he burt as far as i can rember but i dont know im pritty sure he spent more but i would like to some how get what it adds up to if i can get it back hopfuly

Plus it kinda of buniges falt i got hack coz of the free blue helm app thing for the ipod some dude wiv the flaming bule helm tond me he was a bunige member he just had the app so he could get it and i did not no adout this app untill i looked on bunige.net and it said free flaming blue helms for ipod oners but i all reddy gave him my info coz i thurt he was a bunige worker and i trusted him so tbf its kind of bunige's fult i got hacker and lost pritty much all my cR

Gold Visor Color    250,000 cR

Security Right        275,000 cR

Security Helmet     250,000 cR

EVA Helmet             30,000 cR

EVA Helmet      120,000 cR

total                        925,000 cR

Sorry this didn't help.

You'll need to contact Bungie about this issue.  Bungie owns the game after all.  Bungie doesn't have a phone number so you will need to contact them by email or by using the forums.  But, I think the forums would go 'trolololololo' on you, so I would contact the webmaster or the approiate email.  It may take a few days to get a response, unless you get the automated reply back.

I can't really give you the appropiate email to contact them, but this link should help you.

www.bungie.net/.../contact_us.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Account Security is EVERYONE'S responsibility. You should never give out your personal/account information to any one for any reason. Not even MS will ask you for that information, they already have it so there is no need to get it again. All they would do is ask you several security questions to prove you are the account holder.

Since you willingly gave out your personal/account information, regardless of the circumstances, you have very little you can do to remedy your situation. At this point you should be contacting Bungie to see what, if anything, they can do about it. (as stated above)

Sorry this didn't help.