Can I get a game in the States my son played in Australia as a download?

One of my sons fav games in Australia was Rugby League Live for the 360. We sold our xbox and kinect in Australia and bought a new one in the States(yet again). I was wondering if there is any way to download the game to the new xbox? If not, why is it that? I would like to have the option of playing games from different countrys and it isn't a disk that would be formated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I don't see that in the US version of the Marketplace, so either the game publisher didn't think it would sell here (a shame) or they used music, code or content for which the copy rights in the US do not match the Commonwealth rights.   www.trublu.com.au/.../index.php shows an email of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***  P: +61 2 9533 3055 You'd need to contact them for more info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Looks like the game was only released for Australia, New Zealand, UK and France.  You can read more about it at the link below.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Rugby_League_Live

Perhaps contacting the dev. about possibly getting it released in North America.  Although I'm not a big fan of the sport I do know that there are a lot of people out there who are.

http://bigant.com/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.