Can I connect Microphone with XBOX 360?

I want to sing in game "Rock Band 3" and I read that any microphone will work with USB input. This is true??

Question Info

Last updated November 6, 2018 Views 900 Applies to:

Hello,

Not any Microphone will work with the XBOX 360 via USB. You need to have one that actually works with the XBOX 360 system and doesn't require any sort of drivers to be installed.

I have used the MadKatz Rockband 3 USB Microphone (It works with both the XBOX 360 and the PS3), I also have a Lips microphone which works as well. But as I said, not all wireless microphones will work so your better off getting one that's proven to work. Just search online in some retailers to see if it works with Rock Band 3 on the XBOX 360.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes  Hassassinade is right it must be an Xbox compatible microphone and most game microphones will tell you such as the official Rockband and Band Hero Mics and others like madcatz just make sure if purchasing online that it is Xbox compatible

Sorry this didn't help.

if you want a wireless microphone i would go for the Lips game one, as that is compatible with most of the music games that are out there. But it wont work with any games that require a usb one like the disney games, but as everyone has said if you go for a usb one it needs to be a xbox compatible one.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, StablerSpring. Was your question successfully answered here? Definitely let us know if you have any further questions with which we can assist you. Thanks! :)

Sorry this didn't help.