Can i come and build with you :)

If you are building a town, City, House, or something amazing plz invite me so i can help. I love helping people with thier creations i think its neat that they have some creative minds when it comes into building the creation. Hit me up if ya need help. Haloster2011  Happy Gaming!!!!! :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My gamertag is Kristupas45 and i want to build a castle from cobble stone can you help me.? :)

I can help both of ya if you guys need it! GeorgeThePirate, add me.

I just built one using cobble stone and baked stone. It was no easy task let me tell you lol. Without the ability to fly like in creative mode I ran through nearly all of my resources and had like four to five furnaces constantly churning out baked stone. Still the sense of satisfaction in knowing I mined and placed every single block in it's creation was a great feeling.

My wife thought I was crazy when I plotted out the land for the castle near a natural waterfall and mountain and told her I was going to cut a path THROUGH the mountain to layout the train station that would bring both supplies and passengers to the worksite. Well she ain't laughing now that the castle is done and there's a working trainstation complete with note block tones indicating stops lol.

I'm currently working on the lower levels of the castle, adding a banquet hall and some extra rooms. But I'm terribly perplexed on how to build the staircase leading up to the four towers that surround the castle and it's walls. Saw a lot of videos in youtube but I still haven't found a really easy one that fits in a small space. Odd considering I had no issues building my game worlds tallest structure (reaches all the way up to the in-game limit past the clouds) and it's staircase leading to the top.

send a mesg ill invet and you can come and look and hellp if you want

[quote user="PANdaRUS"]

I just built one using cobble stone and baked stone. It was no easy task let me tell you lol. Without the ability to fly like in creative mode I ran through nearly all of my resources and had like four to five furnaces constantly churning out baked stone. Still the sense of satisfaction in knowing I mined and placed every single block in it's creation was a great feeling.

My wife thought I was crazy when I plotted out the land for the castle near a natural waterfall and mountain and told her I was going to cut a path THROUGH the mountain to layout the train station that would bring both supplies and passengers to the worksite. Well she ain't laughing now that the castle is done and there's a working trainstation complete with note block tones indicating stops lol.

I'm currently working on the lower levels of the castle, adding a banquet hall and some extra rooms. But I'm terribly perplexed on how to build the staircase leading up to the four towers that surround the castle and it's walls. Saw a lot of videos in youtube but I still haven't found a really easy one that fits in a small space. Odd considering I had no issues building my game worlds tallest structure (reaches all the way up to the in-game limit past the clouds) and it's staircase leading to the top.

[/quote]How much space do you have?. You can make a spiral staircase.