Can download TC's: RS: Vegas demo but cannot download full game

I tried to download TC's Rainbow Six: Vegas on Games with gold, but it always gets the message "Not available in your region,  or file is corrupted......". I know, that my account region is United States and my physical region is ROC Taiwan, and the reason is why I chose US is because I can't read Chinese/Mandarin very good and it would be ads all in annoying Mandarin, so I decided US. I can download the demo flawlessly, but why doesn't the full game download, even it is FREE with gold membership? I've checked if this game available in Taiwan, and it is: http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-TW/Product/TCs-RainbowSix-Vegas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555307d6?noSplash=1

So, why doesn't Xbox Live allow me download this game? I could download games with gold without problems except DR2: CASE ZERO and Rainbow Six: Vegas.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Some games require the IP address to be the same country that the game is being downloaded from.  This will be the reason you can't download the game.  If you switch your account to Taiwan you should not have any issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You will havr issues with fable 3 assasins creed any blackops game or cod by treyarch or even halo3 when it comes onto games on demand

for the best experience with xbox live your account region has to match your actual region

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.