Can **** do anything about vehicles?

I really like ****, but it's so useless against vehicles. in BF2 I used **** with C4, to sneak around and blow up tanks. But C4 is in Support now, and RPG remains with the Enginner. So, does **** have anything to deal with vehicles besides the grenade launcher or do you just have to switch classes for Caspian Border and other vehicle heavy maps? I'm only level 12 so I'm seeing if anyone knows you unlock anything later or something.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

in bc2 i didnt think c4 was available to assault unti you unlocked the G3? maybe they are doing something similar with BF3

You can spot them so your fellow engineer pal can notice it. That's about it, Lol

You can also pick up a dead engineers kit and take them out!!!

The thing that people need to realize with a Battlefield game is that no single person can do everything and it's is entirely intended that way to promote teamwork.

-

Assault class is all about advancing the front lines and keeping their teammates alive and healthy. You can unlock HEDP rounds for your grenade launcher but that still won't do much against a tank so you have to figure out a new strategy. Either suicide and respawn with the appropriate kit, wait for an Engineer to help you out or run away and live to fight another battle.

Guess I'll just switch to Engineer then. I only use Assault because of the Medkits. Once I unlock the UMP45, Engineer will be a lot smoother.

I think my son unlocked C4 by destroying MCOMs, and I think he plays the assault kit mostly.

Support is the only class that gets C4. In BFBC2, C4 was the gadget if you picked a weapon without a grenade launcher, unlocking the 870 at lvl 2 for example.

Run behind cover...

Yeah just run behind cover, and let them take the objective. Great idea Lost. Your one of those people who jet camps huh?

You still don't get it? Someone else can take it out and again the game is not a lone wolf type of game.