Can anyone help

Hi, im looking for a new game to play, but im so far unable to find anything which catches my attention enough to get into, I really want to find a game thats has the option to free roam and do side quests, but also is online multiplayer. I have all the fable series, red dead, dead island, boarderlands.

Is there anything else out there which comes close to these? ive tried fallout and rage, but couldnt get along with the game play.

Any suggestions would be really welcomed, thanx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Saints Row 3

im looking for something more in the mythical/magical hero type thing, sr3 just looks weird to me

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion or V Skyrim, it has it all except for multiplayer.

You can also check the Assassin's Creed Series, which Brotherhood and Revelations include multiplayer.

You could try MMOs. LOTR online is free to play, it's fantasy and has lots of side stuff to do including PvP. Champions Online and DC online are also free and fit the same mold. It might help if you give more details, like what genre are you mainly into like FPS or RPG.

And if you're looking for something more challenging, check out Dark Souls, another RPG but without multiplayer.

If it's not multiplayer you're probably wasting your time since he specifically mentions that as a key feature he's looking for.

It's probably not very popular online, but it sounds like you're looking for a game like Two Worlds 2.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

And if you're looking for something more challenging, check out Dark Souls, another RPG but without multiplayer.

[/quote]

Dark Souls has multiplayer, but it's not an open world RPG with side quests...at least not from what I played of it.

[/quote]Dark Souls HAS Multiplayer, but isn't an RPG.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]Dark Souls HAS Multiplayer, but isn't an RPG.

[/quote]

That's funny because here, Dark Souls offical site,    here      here      also here   and here too, all say its an action RPG. I could keep putting in links, but I got bored. It's not a big deal that you aren't sure what an rpg is, but don't put people off the game by telling them it's not.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!