Can Account in Australia, Download issues that arent resolved in the sticky.

Well, this entire situation seems odd. I am Canadian, and my Gamertag is designated as Canadian, and that is fine and good, but I have purchased Full games from 'Games on Demand' so I figured I could re-download them and play them while I was down here. Now this actually worked, for 3 titles. I was able to download 3 titles and one add-on for 1 of them and have them work perfectly fine. But now I cannot download ANY of the pre-purchased content without getting a "file corrupted". Now, I can't even purchase titles of "Games on Demand" or any marketplace content even through Xbox.com with Canadian currency and MSpoints without getting a region error code. How is it that I can get only a bit of content then have a deadlock placed upon my account. Purchasing content isn't the big of a problem, since I can assume the IP of the computer im connecting from is causeing the Region error, but downloading the content again is very important. I have tested the titles I have downloaded already and I have full access. But any of the others become corrupted after it takes the full amount of time to Download them.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

well generally when in another country your GEOIP is different then your home ip

because content can be region locked if it says not availalbe in your region

you can only download content from your home region if its region locked (not all are)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.