Campers....

Topix

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Content/101025/News/Todays_News_Our_Take/4_thurs/101028mag-family-feud-steve1.jpg]

They arent allowed in this game.

Are great! They give some thing for run and guners to complain about.

My reply

I could see if anyone is holding down an area and moving from vantage points A & B and taking out enemies if they're spotted.

But these guys stay in 1 spot for the entire match!

What satisfaction do they get by cowering in a corner all game?

It is so much satisfaction to know their spot and sneak up and kill them though!They are great!"Carry on Campers".......

It's way to easy to flank campers in this game, every map favors Run n Gun playstyle & they can't hide from the uav nothing beats kids still sitting in corners knowing they are showing on the radar lol, only bad kids camp so camping will never disappear just laugh it off at how bad these kids suck they need to hide to go 7 for 10 lol

I personally couldn't sit in one spot for an entire game, I'd get bored.

I never understand though why some people get so upset at so called "Campers" .. if that's how they want to play and it works for them then fair play, their not breaking any rules.

And you often find the people that complain about them most are the ones that have run to the same spot a number of times and got killed by them so sometimes it pays to sit around ;)

I'd take a camper over a caravaner any day.Caravans are a skerg with no social conscience.

First couple of weeks, I really liked this game. I like to run n' gun. This games was perfect for that. Then I quit playing. Got back on a week or so ago and found it to be almost a camper heaven. But campers are so much easier (in this game) to combat. Thanks for the scorestreaks! Carry on!