Campaign...

Is very good,Best since CoD 4 imo.I've just done it all different ways(I think),First time on vet and then about another 3 times on recruit,its cool how the story changes with each different way you do it.Much better than i expected when i got the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Harper is one of the most annoying characters I've ever had the grace of dealing with

-

JOSEFINA!! RGHH! JOSEFINA!

-

Angry Spanish/Hispanic dude with *spoiler* Super Tech Desytroying Glass Eye. Also has an obsession with kneecapps.

-

Pineapple Face. 'Nuff said.

-

Random join in of AFrican Slaughter

-

Yeah... I thought it sucked. I know the story isn't suppose to be realistic, and it's suppose to have explosions, but man. The entire campaign was just like ... laughable at best.

-

Different paths are cool, but useless since the story was lacking in interest and was super easy, especially with dumb AI and MMS.

I like the campaign & thought it was really fun. The villain was really cool & so was Harper. I'm not sure about the girl's name being Josefina though... In any case, I also don't understand why the villain would go through so much just to get revenge... Oh well, it was a great romp while it lasted. :)

CONTAINS SPOILER DON'T READ IF YOU HAVN'T DONE THE CAMPAIGN.................I found Harper to be very annoying and enjoyed shooting him :)    END OF SPOILER

[quote user="Durva360 Gaming"]CONTAINS SPOILER DON'T READ IF YOU HAVN'T DONE THE CAMPAIGN.................I found Harper to be very annoying and enjoyed shooting him :)    END OF SPOILER[/quote]Especially that mission with the water. "Haha, at least I have my balls, right?" I facepalmed, and I was seriously thinking "not for long".

JOSEFINAAAAAA!!!!!!

-

/storyline

FUN FACT: Kamar de los Reyes, the actor who played Raul Menendez, is Puertorican. :D