Campaign Question ***SPOILERS****

***CAMPAIGN SPOILERS BELOW*******

Did anyone else find it very convenient in the Great Destroyer that, shortly after you overhear they "lost a train" in New York City, you just happen to be held captive in a building that is directly adjacent to the train tracks and the supposed "lost train" is passing under you at the exact same moment you escape?    LOLZ

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It certainly was one of the worst, most boring things I've ever played.

No argument there.  I had no choice though...had to do something to pass the time while waiting for a hardcore CQ server to open up.

I usually go through campaign first, the move online. With this game, I didn't even finish the first mission because I was so bored until a day or two ago, then I forced myself to finish the game. Lol.

I really didnt find the campaign all that fun, and it was really short, the missions I did like was the one in the Jet and the one where the Russians attacked via parachute.

But I only really beat the campaign so fast because I played it while the EA servers were all down the first few days

Its not like BF is well known for its single player anyways so I wasnt really expecting too much out BF3's

game wasnt meant to have a good single player

it was pretty bad, but  if a BF4 comes up next i'd get it first day just like this. the single player has potential, just needs lots of tweaking

The campaign was like picking up a pretty girl who ends up being bad in bed: It sucks, but it's so pretty you just don't want to stop.

True story.

The campaign just sucks it was a letdown for me 

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

The campaign was like picking up a pretty girl who ends up being bad in bed: It sucks, but it's so pretty you just don't want to stop.

True story.

[/quote]I would say it's more like picking up a pretty girl and figuring out shes a man and doing it anyways.

Wasnt bad, but if you were expecting a brilliant plot twisting, adrenaline filled, 10/10 story, then you picked up the wrong game.  Its like picking up Bioshock 2 for its MP

Well I'm picking up redboxing MW3 for the campain. CoD4 and MW2's campaigns were awesome and I want to see how that story ends. Since it'll take about 7 hours, though, I don't think $60 will be worth it lol.