campaign not working - missing downloadable content

so im playing halo 4 up to the forerunner level delta waypt. the next time i try to load it up it says im missing downloadable content and i cant load the forerunner level from any checkpoints. ive tried playing starting from the prior level but once i get to the forerunner level, it sends me back to the main screen. anyone else having this problem? 

Discussion Info

Last updated September 5, 2018 Views 64 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have this same problem with 3 missions in Halo 4 and I have 3 copies of the game and still the same issue,343 really needs to pass an update on this.It shows how much 343 cares about Halo.I miss when Bungie use to take care of Halo,they did things right 343 just made Halo tank.

Four months later and Im getting the same error on the mission Forerunner...

Ok so it seems i am having the same issue, can't play halo 4 as is states I'm missing content and not joinable. I have removed all installed data and save files, no luck. Any other ideas?

Well over three months now and not a fix in sight to the non-playable campaign issue. Not even a progress report or a comment what to do. Does anyone still believe 343i/MS can fix it?

And to anyone that believe it is just my (and all the other who are affected) console;

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst130475_Halo-4-Known-Issues.aspx

My guess is that its either your Xbox causing the problem, or maybe you need to delete some saves, or install the game to your hard drive, mate.

Then it sounds like it IS your xbox.

Yup. Three different discs. Wasted nine hours on troubleshooting. Same problem with all discs (and no it is not just my console - many, many others have reported exactly the same issue and it is acknowledged at Waypoint). It is not just older Xboxes either.

@BadMojoVoodoo did you ever try playing a different Halo 4 disc on your console?

Known error - see Waypoint Halo 4 forum. No fix in sight, no progreee report, no response to posters and soon it has been 3 months since release. Just return the yoinking "game" while you can, that is the only way to get some compensation. You can always rebuy it if they get it to work in the future, probably at a fraction of what you paid now.

Install Disc 2 or something.