CAMP OF DUTY FRANCHISE GOING DOWNHILL

OK FIRST LET ME SAY I LOVE THE COD FRANCHISE BUT LATLY THE ONLINE IS LIKE WHATS GOING ON WITH GAMERS NOWADAYS ILL GIVE INSIGHT ABOUT THE ONLINE GAMEPLAY IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICE IT YET OK LETS SEE..... OK we got campers every game that ether camps with roit shield with c4 no skill or you got target finders on heavy guns hiding behind roit shields or you ppl with light wight and smg and flack jacket running like 15 miles per hr triping claymors not dieing well i get not the dieing part but running fast with flack jacket umm a flack jacket suit is pretty heavy and the we got the noobs who go out and buy a 300 doller headset to MOD the game i dont care what you got to say it moding when you plug in a device to your console so you can hear ppls foot steps 15 feet away 10percent of map that moding is this what fps genre games are heading to please no........SO PLEASE PUT YOUR INPUT BELOW AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SAYING I MISS SPELL COUSE I KNOW THIS IS A FORUM NOT A SPELLING BEE COMPITION THX :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is why I enjoy the battlefield series much more balanced than COD

[quote user="Coreythe1st"] and the we got the noobs who go out and buy a 300 doller headset to MOD the game 

[/quote]

WOW, just WOW. If thats how you feel thats your right but I think this statement is just wrong

I TRY TO ENJOY MUTIPLAYER RUNNING AND GUNNING I GET 3 TO 4 KILLS THEN I GET SHOT IN BACK BY SOME KID CAMPING IN CORNER AND ITS RENSE AND REPEAT TIME

try camping in a corner in battlefield lol We will just blow the building apart until all that's left is you surrounded by rubble lol

I CAN ALL READY SEE YOUR THE KIND OF GAMER THAT DESCRIBS BTW READ THE WHOLE THANG BEFORE YOU COMMENT NEGITIVE STUFF OK BUD : )

im not buying another cod game again tell the fix it which will be never so my money will go to the battlefield series been play it sinse 1942 computer lol and yeah no campers on battlefield HARDLY

Holy batsmoke I'm now a modder/cheat for playing with a headset!

NOT A HEADSET LIKE TURTLE BEACH OR ASTROS

Corey are you honestly that upset over people who use good quality headests?  Really? Sound whoring is a common practice in any multiplayer game

I play battlefield with TBX31's

Devs put those audio queues in for a reason.