Camera zoom been altered?

So yeah, I just came out of the scene where you first become a werewolf, and for some reason, the game has altered the third person camera zoom so it's right behind me. Just wondering if there is any way to alter the camera zoom for third person? Doesn't seem to be covered in the manual.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Yes. The button that controls your first person and third person view camera.

Go third person, then click it and hold down.

Use the left stick to spin around your guy, or move up and down to zoom.

I think if you hold down the right thumbstick and use the left thumbstick to change the pitch and angle of the view you can move it around. Not sure if it works as a Werewolf.

Yea same thing for me was fine at first but it will not change now but I am fine with it.. Also just to point out fallout did the same thing and how I would fix it was to just sit on something and it would fix it but not for skyrim

I believe with being a werewolf the camera is fixed right behind you, since you are in constant attack mode.

[quote user="DaxFlowLyfe"]

Yes. The button that controls your first person and third person view camera.

Go third person, then click it and hold down.

Use the left stick to spin around your guy, or move up and down to zoom.

[/quote]

Thanks, I was used to the New Vegas style controls. Appreciate the quick replies.

I had been trying to figure this out, apparently not very hard though seeing as I had to randomly see this to get my answer.  Thanks for clearing this up!

I read this awhile ago, and tried some of the solutions, but they never seemed to stick when I went from third to first person view, and back.  Then I realized why.  If you have your weapons drawn, it gives you a more expanded view than if they are sheathed.  OP, try this and see if it differs for you, as to what you are looking for.