CallMeGamer - Visit Us

Hello,

CallMeGamer, has been around for a while. Now once again we have a new website but with a different flavor. Its an up and coming media/clan site.

Were we post content by gamers for gamers.... We are accepting any new members....

Also we welcome any visitor who just want to spend time on our site and participate in the contests (you don't have to be a clan member to take part in the contests).

Current contests are forum and content posting first to 100 a category or both gets 1600 msp.

Also who every reaches 500 points in either category wins 4k microsoft points or a pinnacle dazzler.

Anyways visit us at www.callmegamer.net 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am in this clan, we have fun members, and we are looking for active members to make it better.

Yeah come and join... we have coffee on a satdurday, and beer

Well we have about 13 loyal and active members, we only need 20... why cause the 13, even though that's an unlucky number, makes us unique we're the most friendly disfunctional group of people you'll ever meet and I love that!!!

Even if you don't join us You will go to this link [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8j_i8XKU3w&feature=youtube_gdata]

and then this link www.callmegamer.net

And watch my video: Marcus's Farewell To Dom

Normally I just critique and make witty jokes in the clan pages, but I do rather like the name for your clan but one question before I look into it further.   How old is the average member?

Age varies, we're only looking for maturity. I'm one of the leaders and I'm 25, we have members who are 32, 22, 20, 19, 18, and I think our youngest is 16. For the most part everyone is very mature.

I may be looking into your clan in the very near future.