Calling out jet pilots

Yeah, Im a good jet pilot, but I would like to see how good, Im pretty bored not having a good challenge most of the time, so if you think you're decent, good, or the best or whatever send me a message or friend request on my profile because I wouldn't mind a little friendly competition and to also get to know some better pilots. That is all

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lots of "jet pilots" = lots of lost games

^ I kill every tank, helicopter and jet every game. I'd say that's helping your team Parallax.

Hey Maverick, can I be your Goose?

[quote user="Zehq"]

^ I kill every tank, helicopter and jet every game. I'd say that's helping your team Parallax.

[/quote]

The difference between you and Lax/I is that we can do that while also capping flags on the ground. Our rockets/c4 > your jet

if u fly over my aa, i will shoot u down (if u bail, that counts as a shootdown)

Jets are by far the most useful thing in this game. Still there are times to bail and cap a flag though.

well...it sure is a treat  losing games repeatedly because 5 or 6 players on my team are "usefully" roasting hotdogs while they camp out on the spawn  waiting for their precious planes and choppers to respawn every minute or so.....yeah, those skilled dudes are always in the spawn cuz they're dead as soon as they take off....rinse/repeat....rinse/repeat....rinse/repeat....yup nearly half the team stuck back there in that cycle.....very useful, ......conversely, I sure do like it when those slapnutz are on the opposing team

Jets are unbalanced, i'd prefer for them not to be in the game at all. That is why i avoid rush on the big maps.

Not a factor on the battlefield. I have yet to be dominated by a jet.

[quote user="x Proto x"]

Not a factor on the battlefield. I have yet to be dominated by a jet.

[/quote]

Same.  1000 matches and I have yet to have to worry about a jet while on the ground.