Calling everybody... is anyone there?

Hello all,

I was thinking about getting this game again to try and get Seriously but i think the importance of me getting this is if...

there is still an online community at all...

If anyone could help me out here that would be great :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is a very small community . . . but some of us post here on the message board that we want to do a GEARS night.  I think now that it is only five dollars at gamestop a lot more people will be picking it up to check it out if they got on the Gears band wagon late . . . .

Just got GOW1 and looking for people to play online.

Awesome game.

I'm getting it tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. It's never too late for a classic.

i have a group of players who get together on weekends and play.  we havnt played of late..the fact that its nice outside keeps everyone away..but im lookin to start back up asap!!! messag me for more info.

Sorry I missed your Gears 1 weekend . ..  too busy playing GOW3 at the moment.  I will play though.  Hate seeing those incomplete achievements!  :)

Guys i wanna play GOW1 too with you.

Call me if you play GOW1 or i could host some games. Will you join?

Gears 1 > Gears 3 > Gears 2

i just purcased the double pack that includes gears 1 and 2 ... i would like to do the co-op campaign and just play online with fellow gears.... message me add me if thats any of u thanks :)

Add me if you need some more gears players.

I'm in for GoW 1 & Judgement.