Calling All Low Level Players

All low levels players who are searching for help and are interested in a crew contact me on live with message saying your interested. We have 16 great members currently. I have leveled people up from 16 to level 60 in two weeks and 8 to 100 in 4 weeks. 18+ only. Must be able to play late, and have a mic, no kinect. We start around 10-11pm eastern during the week come when you want, leave when you want.  On Fridays we have group crew night in which we do a lot of unique fun activities that you cant get elsewhere. We only roll in private lobbies and do not kill crew members. So if you like organized play, destruction derby, melee fight club, racing, missions, getting leveled up, or have cash falling out  of your pockets then quit reading this message and hit me up. Spots are limited to act soon or they will be gone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

bump

like the come when you want leave when you want rule

Thanks. Yeah I dont want people to think we are a super serious crew. We seek no crew battles we just wanna have some fun and enjoy all aspects of this game with our members and help them along the way.

I take it yall got some new policies in your crew? sweet deal. when people join my crew, its just to get more rp for all the missions we do

I boost my people up in levels with good payouts. We have turned to newer players to help them out and in turn help us when heists come out.

I joined a new crew that's way different from any crew I have been in, complete domination to everyone on the game lol but I still like doing missions a little more though. not for the money, just to help the ones who need it.