Calling Active/Retired Military Personel who play Black Ops 2! CAG Clan Wants You!

CAGclan.com has a sqaud for you! currently at 8 members and growing, if your looking for a good spot to play with other military men or possibly at some point women hit me with any questions gamertag is BlameItOnGod13 otherwise hit CAGclan.com and fill out an app today! we are also accepting members in general for Black Ops 2 mostly hardcore game mode and BF3 core/hardcore game mods. we are number 1 on top100clans.com consistently. we do gamebattles for BlOps2 as well if you are wondering. always growing, advancing and innovating CAGclan.com has been around for 12 years so it won't disappear after your application is filled out and submitted. give it a try whats the worse that could happen?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I would like to join

I'm looking to play with other servicemembers who are "also" not as immature as the kids whom I try to avoid on here; I submitted an application and hope to meet some like-minded players soon.....

Is the only game you play Black Ops 2 ?

skotch i dont know if i saw your app. what was your username? alca we also play BF3. alot of guys play alot of different games but those are the 2 most people play. im sorry i didnt get back to this thread sooner guys. i kinda forgot. anyway, if any of you have further questions, hit my GT, BlameItOnGod13.