Called in a sentry gun, got ammo

This just happened to me. It was quite strange.

I got a 5 kill streak with hardline and had sentry gun on. So I threw down the smoke, and waited. As the helicopter hovered over the drop spot however, someone on the other team shot it down.

When the "sentry gun" landed, I saw it had somehow became ammo.

I guess the guy in the helicopter didn't put in the sentry gun before the helicopter got blown up...

Unfortunately the host migrated before then so the whole game didn't get recorded, or else I'd post the clip for you.

Anyways, cue "cool story bro", etc. Just thought it was a funny glitch.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Weird... Never heard of this happening before

Ummm bro... Hardline Pro or what ever perk that changes KS care packages... sheesh

[quote user="Take Your Kill"]

Ummm bro... Hardline Pro or what ever perk that changes KS care packages... sheesh

[/quote]

with hardline pro, you can only change care packages, not sentry guns and the anti aircraft K/S (can't remember what it's called).

it used to be possible, but everybody was doing it. that was the first thing that got patched.

[quote user="Ghostrider1878"]

the anti aircraft K/S (can't remember what it's called).

[/quote]

SAM turret.

that can't be swapped either.

Speaking of care packages/sam turrets. How come you can't roll sam turret care packages(not the sam turret K/S drop itself) anymore? Also I seem to be either losing my mind or losing killstreaks sometimes. I swear I get a napalm sometimes and don't call it in, then after I respawn and try to use it, it disappears.