Call The Whaaaaaambulance!

You people are ridiculous.

Almost every new post on these forums is nothing but *** and moaning about the beta.

DICE has CONFIRMED the beta isn't representative of the final build, as can be seen here and here.

I know there are some of you who will say that DICE is lying just to sell copies of BF3, but think this through for a second. If a developer publicly and openly lies about something so significant and it is discovered at launch, their reputation, and the game's sales, become dead.

BF3 is competing HEAD TO HEAD with COD. They wouldn't risk the millions they've already spent on advertising alone on a product that wasn't up to par.

The final build will be better, and if you don't accept that, then cancel your pre-order and leave the forums to people who actually want to discuss the beta and provide useful feedback instead of making 1000+ flame threads.

Thank you, that is all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

id rather not be one of those sooo hyped and blinded that they feel that the final product will change anything other than the minor bugs. LOL, cant fix ugly!

Actually they would as idiot fanbois will always part with their cash. Plus lets address the biggest issue, its HOSTED BY EA. They have never been anything but a huge pain in the butt when dealing with their products. Never enough support, always greedy, always slow to upgrade. You want facts about this POS? FACT 1: THIS GAME WILL LOSE TO COD MW3, and no I am not buying either. FACT 2: There will be huge server issues and crashes for at least a week as per the normal, even with the "data " mined from this poor publicity stunt.

Ea has always sucked the life out of its products and fans, and only survives due to the contract with Madden. 2k Sports in 2005 kicked them in the teeth and only the contract saved them. They will blow this like all their other games. All the proof you need is how often my wife gets kicked off SCRABBLE when theyre are only about 6 to 10 people playing it. BECASUE FRACKING EA MADE AND HOSTED IT. When this game crashes, and it will, you will of course be stunned and deny it. Almost as much sense as being suprised your house got flattened during the earthquake, I mean just because you built it on a fault line..... I mean who saw that coming?!?

[quote user="CDAT1AD"]

Actually they would as idiot fanbois will always part with their cash. Plus lets address the biggest issue, its HOSTED BY EA. They have never been anything but a huge pain in the butt when dealing with their products. Never enough support, always greedy, always slow to upgrade. You want facts about this POS? FACT 1: THIS GAME WILL LOSE TO COD MW3, and no I am not buying either. FACT 2: There will be huge server issues and crashes for at least a week as per the normal, even with the "data " mined from this poor publicity stunt.

Ea has always sucked the life out of its products and fans, and only survives due to the contract with Madden. 2k Sports in 2005 kicked them in the teeth and only the contract saved them. They will blow this like all their other games. All the proof you need is how often my wife gets kicked off SCRABBLE when theyre are only about 6 to 10 people playing it. BECASUE FRACKING EA MADE AND HOSTED IT. When this game crashes, and it will, you will of course be stunned and deny it. Almost as much sense as being suprised your house got flattened during the earthquake, I mean just because you built it on a fault line..... I mean who saw that coming?!?

[/quote]

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA&feature=related]

They risked the millions of dollars put into this by putting out a very inferior product they title a beta, and that most of the community view as a demo.  You obviously were getting this game no matter what.  It could've been stick figures with guns and EA/DICE had your $60.  I needed something to whet my appetite besides mind blowing PC graphics demonstrations.  I am sorry this BETA may help them succeed with stable servers but it hampers pre-orders and sales substantially.  The kicker would be if the servers are still DICEy (see what I did there?) when the game releases.

Amen to the OP, and might I add +10 internets for the Billy Madison clip!!

ya I thought the Billy Madison clip was the the perfect response lmao

LOL may "God have mercy on your soul" CDAT1AD

ROFL@movie clip

I award OP one (1) internet.

The game is beautiful and i know its a beta but wow do that maps have to be that big? i cant find anyone and by the time i do im killed already.