Call outs en français

Call outs en français I really enjoy playing with people in Canada and France. Could a Francophile provide as many in-game callouts en français s'il te plait? Capture The Flag is my favorite but à droit et à gouache et sur la drapeau is really all I've come up with so far. Dans la fenêtré! Je suis mort. Lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Google came up with this:

[quote user="Shortcup"]French call outs I really enjoy playing with people in Canada and France. Could Provide a Francophile Many have in-game callouts in French please? Capture The Flag is my favorite right goal and gouache and the flag is really all I've come up with so far. In windowed! I'm dead. lol

[/quote]

What.

i think the OP is wondering about the in game call outs i.e. "enemy UAV", "friendly RC car", "SNIPER", etc. and if they come in french.

"Le TABARNAK!!!"

No. I just want to communicate in French with teammates. "Right side flag" "left side..." "Take my care package" "behind you" things like that. Simple reading comprehension... Shocking.

Woah!   .... Go wash that mouth out lady!    ..........lol

And I too know how to use google translate. Can a real Canadian assist please? I made the assumption that Canadians would respond faster than the French. It's hard to believe you're all using English callouts.

Wow. So I thought in the very bottom left corner where it displays the country that you could swap between region-specific forums. I was wrong. Every country views the same forum. This will take forever to get a response. :(

[quote user="Shortcup"]

And I too know how to use google translate. Can a real Canadian assist please? I made the assumption that Canadians would respond faster than the French. It's hard to believe you're all using English callouts.

[/quote]

You got at least one response from a Canadian ....   quit your  complaining.

Isnt there a language selection when you first upload the disc?