Call of the Dead

What's the highest you've gotten to with this map and how do you like this one compared to the others?

I got to 32 solo and basically just killed myself because I didn't want to play anymore. Only got to 28 playing with a total of 3 people. 

Check out my sig for the video's. This map is a lot harder / more challenging.  I didn't care for it at first but now I'm liking it. 

Can't wait for the next...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice ... 17 Solo ... 20 with 4 others.  Most randoms insist on shooting George so, we all get stunned when he gets mad.  I just hate when people are complete Dbags just for the sake of being Dbags.

It's usually always the split screens with no mics.  I'm sure they are giggling like little school girls while doing it too.

I can't imagine trying to play with people without mics.  That's amazing that you got to 20 like that - nice job.  

That should be an achievement!

I did round 20 on split screen and I think 18 or so on solo.  I've been busy working on the achievements rather than full blown survival.  With randoms I always seem to get a two guys that split off from the group and each other, get downed and die at the start of a round and then leave, with a little luck they aren't hosting haha

Ayer empece a jugar call of the dead, ya encendí la energia, pero me ha sido difícil lograr salir después del barco para ir por la soda de poder y a comprar armas, bueno aotra cosa, tampoco e podido jugarlo online, siempre esta saturada, los mapas hotel, zoo esos si he jugado online, bye and thanks.   Now in English, Yesterday start to playing call of the dead, already I ignited the energy, but me it has been difficult to manage to go out after the ship to go for the soda of power and to buy weapon, good now does not also sew, and it could play online, always this one saturated, the maps hotel, zoo this if I have played online, bye and thanks.

43 solo and 26 with 4 peeps.

[quote user="HAPTICS"]

43 solo and 26 with 4 peeps.

[/quote]Pretty good. Mine is 21 solo and 22 with another person.

28 Solo, and 18 co-op. We just cannot figure out the best thing to do co-op.

This is my favorite zombie map thus far.

Mines like 14 co-op & about 5 single hah. One thing I will say about this game is that it's terrible at connecting to games, migrating hosts NEVER works, when your waiting to start a game theres people who cant bring themselves to press a butoon to ready up so your waiting for a game that wont start. top game but flawed.

Why do people make these "what's your highest round" threads as an excuse just to put down the round they had just gotten?

You just answered your own question.  People make these threads "to put down the round they had just gotten."  It's a relevant Black Ops topic.  This thread shouldn't really bother you, so it must be something else.  What's on your mind, champ?