Call of duty

Hello! I just got done talking to Joe on Xbox support. I asked about World at war and all the infections going on. He said to report here, and not to report on the console (as it slows it down). So, I'm taking action and I am going to put gamertags up here, hopefully someone will do something about this issue. Cheers.

[GTs REMOVED]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Do not put the gamertags up on the forums. It is against the rules to name and shame. If you encounter someone using mods in a game, report them via their gamertag on the console. Putting them in the forums will not cure the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Joe at support has given you wrong information.  You should never report anybody here.   What Joe from Xbox Support told you to do was violate their own forum rules.  You're not allowed to "Call Out" other players gamertags on the forums.

You have to file a complaint through your console.  That is the ONLY WAY anything happen to those gamertags.  Posting on the forums simply wasted your time.  Read this: http://support.xbox.com/en-au/pages/xbox-live/how-to/chat/terms-of-use-conduct.aspx 

Sorry this didn't help.

Proper steps for reporting users: forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.