Call of Duty: Zombies or Special Ops?

Which game mode do you like best in the Call of Duty Series, Zombies or Special Ops?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Zombies Der Riese

I like the forum tag game mode.

I like MW2's Special Ops mode a lot better. I'm looking forward to the MW3 version. Zombies is alright... but to me, it is too weird. If I wanted to play a Zombie game, I'll play L4D. I like the CoD experience as a shooter wholesomely. So mixing in Zombies and crap just doesn't sit well. Special Ops is great because you're still playing CoD in the CoD universe and still feels like a CoD game. Besides, the different arcade-like objectives mixes it up enough to keep it fresher as well.

neither

Special Ops. Zombies gets boring after a while.

Special Ops.

Zombies. I only enjoy a few spec ops missions like the one with the snow mobile.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Original Nazi Zombies. Not this new one where you can't stay in one spot for 2 seconds.

For me Zombies is much better than Spec-ops, not that i don't enjoy playing Spec-ops, i just find that Zombies offers me more enjoyment for a longer period of time.

I enjoy Zombies more, because of the community that seems to have spawned around it. People are very dedicated to the backstory for the mode, even though Treyarch only gave easter eggs and other minor information in order to keep people hooked. I find it more interesting that they can go so deep with the Zombies mode and maintain a high quality as well. Spec Ops felt more like an arcade mode, similarly to what was in Call of Duty 4. It's alright but I prefer Zombies. Even so I can understand both companies are capable of crafting good quality extra modes, and I'll likely play Spec Ops just as well.