Call of duty zombie leaderboard issues please help !!!!!!!

i play zombies daily and have been having major problems with the round survival leaderboards. My round survived on the leaderboard stats 24 with 3 players and  1.16 survival time now i have beaten this a million times over with more players less player the same amount of player even the original ppl i played with and still the leaderboard has not updated the high score leaderboard udates regulary which is why i am so confued dont get me wrong i enjoy playin and having a laugh but when every one has there progress recorded and mine is still stuck it gets very frustrating i think even i deserve the credit for hittinng round 30 with just one other player. for some ppl this may be  nothing special but i would be very greatfull if any one could help me or at least help me understand why this is happening.Also it would be helpfull to no if anyone else is having this same problem i am aware of  3 others and if there are anymore i will be emailing trayarch as even xbox support cant explain this thank you : )

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

A lot of people seem to be having this issue OP.
Getting in touch with Treyarch is definitely the way to go because the LB's are their responsibility, so they should know what the issue is.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i dont want to seem like a complete idiot but what s the best way of gettin in contact with them ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Activision customer support.

I can't find any contact info at all for Treyarch.

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks for your help i had been looking for contact details for trayarch but had no luck ill try going through activision :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I started a support ticket with Activision on Aug 12 regarding this issue.  After providing them the necessary info and proof that my level was stuck at 10, they tell me...    

---------------------

Response (Dov Carson) 08/15/2011 06:57 PM

Thank you for the information provided.

We will forward this to the appropriate parties. At this time we have no immediate solution. While we are aware of the issue, we have notified all parties to inform them of the matter. Unfortunately we cannot modify/alter or correct any leaderboard entries for this game.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and Thank you for your patience.

Stand by.

---------------------

My level has been stuck at 10 for over 6 weeks....  but only on Ascension map.  The other zombie maps are fine for me, and Ascension levels work fine for the other 3 accounts in my Xbox live family pack.   Its the strangest thing.

Sorry this didn't help.