Call of Duty: World at War

I really enjoy playing CoD: WaW LIVE but every time i go online to play, there is always about 2-3 people that have hacked the game with GOD MODE or something stupid like that. I am writing this because the person i spoke with at 1-800-4-myxbox on the phone told me to go on the forums and post this. Hope that this gets fixed or patched because i like playing this game on xbox live.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Xbox support are a great group of folks but have the bad tendency to send you here for an issue that doesn't belong here all you can do if you meet a cheater is to file a complaint and wait for action to be be taken. You may also try contacting the developer of the game as they are the actual people who need and can fix it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As mentioned it is the developers responsibility to fix their product.
I would recommend you try to contact Activision and address your concerns with them. But I am afraid you would be banging your head against a wall as the game has been broken for some time now and still nothing is done by them.

If you ever do come across cheats remember to report them using your console, then there will be one less modder on LIVE when the PET drop the ban hammer on them. After doing that you could set them as avoided players to reduce your chances of bumping into them again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.