Call of Duty World at War

I called in today, and was told to post here. I need someone who is in enforcement to spend a day or so in Call of Duty World at War. There tends to be an average of 1-2 cheaters/hackers in each game. I don't know how long it would take to do an initial purge, but I would suggest some sort of ongoing policing. I realize the game doesn't have a vast multiplayer base that it used to have, but there's still 13,000 paying customers in the game, barely able to enjoy the matches. Even if you can stay away from the hacker in the game, a portion of the screen is taken up with brightly colored advertisements telling you which youtube video they went to to get their "no clipping," or "god mode" hacks from.

If you need anything, feel free to message me. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They're already banning a lot of those users. If you read the suspension forum, the majority of the posts are from that game - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Its up to the game developers to patch these exploits Horton. All MS can do is continue to ban these individuals and they certainly are catching and permanently banning a lot of them every day. But so long as the Dev's continue to refuse to patch these games the problem will never be resolved.

But you can help them in their endeavor by reporting anyone you see using these mods.

As rank resets are so prevalent in this game could you take a moment to read through this sticky about issues with CoD titles online.
You may well know how to prevent your stats from being reset by getting dropped in modded lobbies, but if not this info may be of some use to you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.