Call of duty World at war hackers

For the last 2 months i have noticed the SUPER incrase of cheaters on COD WAW... im 99.9% sure, there is not a single lobby which doesnt have a flying immortal player in it... i also think that micrsoft has to do something about it... u have to enhance your anti cheat system or w/e u have there.... or i wish to gain possibility of BAN from Xbox live for ever or limited time, to get rid of the hackers, otherwise the game is being overwhelmed by hackers... plz help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I think that X Box needs to chase after these mod companies.  I argued with a modder that claimed that he has 2 X Box live accounts, so it does not matter if he is banned.  He claimed he had his reasons for doing it, and made references it was due to an outside source.  I find it sad that young kids are getting into the thrill of using the mod, only to lose their account.  

I have been just leaving the room to search for another match, but after reading about the Mod rooms on these forums,  I will use the return to dashboard feature to prevent anything from happening to my account.  They also stated to power down will save all your in-game data.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Powering down should be your only option then you're covered in case you were infected too. Not really much you can do about the mod sites since they will claim fair use and as shown with Geohotz v Sony hell hath no fury like hackers crossed even if it is costing genuine users money in the process. Hackers rights > everything else ever innit?

People do it because they buy into the myth that they'll never be caught. Account suspensions is the tip of the iceberg, go on to the usual modding sites and you'll find many, many more people complaining about Microsoft banning them multiple times over. Kids do it because they're not the ones paying for their subscriptions, their games or their console and they're confident enough in their ability to manipulate and/or lie to their parents to get another sub and/or console. Seriously go through account suspensions and you'll see many, many parents posting on there demanding to know why their little cherub has been banned only to find out an unconveniant truth in the process. The one everyone always chuckles about is the infamous one about the son, Uno and the XBL vision cam, I always thought that would be an isolated case but it's not. These days it's the son, COD and modified lobbies/account stealing/infections.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.