Call of Duty sucks

I can't even play more than 1 game before I'm ready to throw it out the window. Game is absolutely horrible. Every match lags, played a game of Search and it goes through 4 host migrations...proceeded to lag out the top players on both teams.

-

It's boring, plays like trash and rewards the crappiest gameplay ever in the history of online multiplayer gaming. I can't fathom how people can even enjoy this crap anymore..seriously...just throw your game out the window and play something better...like PocketBike Racer (not even joking).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Agreed, not even trolling.  Black Ops is downright terrible.  Switching to BF3 upon release date.

Filed under whiny thread #3407

If it's so bad, stop playing and stop whining about it, unless you have some actual constructive comments to contribute. These threads get old real quick.

I thought I was forever alone on this. Still getting MW3 unfortunately. Hardened, in fact. Hard to argue with 450 hours of gameplay on the last COD.

I've switched to Battlefield a while ago...been playing BC2 a lot.

-

It's not even just Black Ops that sucks though, MW2 is easily one of the worst games ever. I played it the other day, same horrendous crap as every terrible CoD. Yes. CoD4 and CoD2 are both terrible. The games are just zero fun. They are good for the first 2 months, then just suddenly get terrible overnight.

-

CoD needs to die...I hope some huge review site just comes out, resists Activision's money, and absolutely bombs it in the reviews. Like a 5.0 rating, stating that "it works when you put it in the console" and "the artwork looks nice" as some of the top "Pro's". Call of Duty really needs to be retired and it's not even funny anymore...

Never seen the game just lag people out. Its normally the players  having connection problems. The host migration problems is  due to people quitting out a lot especially in SnD and objective games. If crappy play styles are doing good its normally cause they are facing crappy players. Just saying.

[quote user="Lagapalooza"]

Agreed, not even trolling.  Black Ops is downright terrible.  Switching to BF3 upon release date.

[/quote]I second this. I played like 2 hours all week and with good people and my win loss went down like .20 just because playing the game was impossible. Constant host migrations, constant host migrations not working, constant dashboarders. I don't care about the stats at all, I gave up caring about black ops awhile ago, just saying that's how bad it is and pretty much has always been. I played maybe 20 games this week, I swear more than 10 of them did not get finished. Oh and probably 5 of the other 9 or 10 I did get to play, the connection was no more than 2 bars. Fun. 

I'll say the game is great for the first month and a half; I know I'm guilty.  If you don't understand, watch "FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS SUCK!" By Smosh on Youtube.  Easily the most understandable and 100% correct video ever made.

The constant host migration issue is a bit of nuisance, and it always seems to happen right in the middle of a good game

[quote user="Shawcross"]

Never seen the game just lag people out. Its normally the players  having connection problems. The host migration problems is  due to people quitting out a lot especially in SnD and objective games. If crappy play styles are doing good its normally cause they are facing crappy players. Just saying.

[/quote]

It was 6v6 entering round 7 of Search, about 15 seconds into round 7 . My friend was 12-4, guy on the other team was 13-5...host migration kicks some kid on their team. Goes right into another host migration, kicks my friend who was 12-4..finds a host...I take literally 3 steps, ANOTHER host migration...kicks the one random kid on our team. So it finally finds a host, it's now 5 on 4...round 7...No one has died yet in this round. It plays fine, until it's just me vs the guy who is now 14-5 on the other team. 1v1...I go up stairs on Havana with my sniper, and as soon as I go to look out onto the street...it goes into another host migration, this team, it find a host but the game ends. We won, 4-3. It kicked out the guy who was 14-5 on the other team.

-

That is how retarded this game is. FOUR? My friend didn't quit, I KNOW that guy on the other team didn't quit.

-

And Shawcross, I'm way better than you at this terrible game so please lets leave that crap out of this important thread.

The OP's account is true, that match was retarded.