Call of duty ruined

who thinks with all the hackers, modders, rapid fire controllers..

lag switches.. aimbots etc..that this franchise has been ruined completely

wouldnt it be great if we could go on multiplayer and play a game where everyone is equal

who thinks these cod games have been done and dusted (end of the line)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In my opnion the Call Of Duty multiplayer experience went downhill after COD 4. Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes and get it right.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I agree LOL, although I doubt theyre going to learn from their mistakes.  Activision will keep pumping out the same unsecure game year after year.  I mean MW 3 isnt going to be much different than the last 5 games  

They don't care about the game once its been released. Millions of people have already bought the game so they've taken the money and given everyone the big V's, Nothing will change when the new one comes out. Within the first few hours it will be hacked! They will do a little update just before they bring a new map pack out so then they can take more money off people.

Iv given up on this game now so I wont be wasting my money on the new one, I do hope they sort it out but I don't think they will... People that have been playing the game since COD 4 (even MW2, WAW) should know by now what to expect.

Why are you people here if you don't like COD and have no interest in the new one?

I only have fun with cod when I play with friends, but if you dont like cod why complain about it?

It makes no sense. There's dozens of games I don't like or just downright hated, but you don't see me on the forums for those games just trashing them on a regular basis. I guess it has something to with wanting to be on whatever the current band-wagon is. This year's band-wagon is trashing on Activision/COD. Let it go people.. lol

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

I agree LOL, although I doubt theyre going to learn from their mistakes.  Activision will keep pumping out the same unsecure game year after year.  I mean MW 3 isnt going to be much different than the last 5 games  

[/quote]While I agree with you for the most part, I think they've learned their lesson with the hacking.  Blops seems to be pretty secure.  

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

[/quote]While I agree with you for the most part, I think they've learned their lesson with the hacking.  Blops seems to be pretty secure.  

[/quote] Only until the next one comes out.

[quote user="orion796"]

who thinks with all the hackers, modders, rapid fire controllers..

lag switches.. aimbots etc..that this franchise has been ruined completely

wouldnt it be great if we could go on multiplayer and play a game where everyone is equal

who thinks these cod games have been done and dusted (end of the line)

[/quote]

To be honest, I haven't seen any of these in months, Only thing that I see are Drop Shots.

I have two problems with Call of Duty. (1) Everything about it is old and outdated. It needs to take more then a year or two before we can get a REAL new Call of Duty game. (2) The community is one of the worst groups of "gamers" around. If they don't get their way they cry and complain till either the game is changed to fit them and a lot of these "gamers" I've come across online seem to think they are god.