call of duty new maps should be free if you have the maps on waw

why pay 1200 mp again for the same maps its a rip off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Then, dont do it? The maps are generally the same, but they have new weapons from BOs and theyve been reskinned and look fantastic. Monkey bombs are great on Nacht der Uton too. Moon is tons of fun also, but its new.

Supply and Demand disagrees with you, OP.

lol, If it's a rip-off then don't buy it. Do you think Treyarch cares about 1 person?

Anyways, I personally bought the Hardened Edition for BO when the game first came out, and the classic maps were great, less then 1000 people had them, and most of them didn't have mics, or were split-screening. What's different from those to these is Moon, which is a fantastic map. I got this pack for free, and I love it, it's my favorite from BO.

its more of a rip off buying 4 multiplayer maps when you only want it for the zombies,this pack actually makes sense.

No they shouldn't. World at War and Black Ops are different games. If you want to play those maps for free then I suggest you just play them on World at War. If you want to play them on Black Ops then you need to buy them. They are not the same from one game to the other. There are different weapons betweent the two versions.

This is how the zombie maps should have been done in the beginning, released seperately as a map pack instead of incorporated with multiplayer maps.

well maybe ill buy them then,,,,,,,, but when you pay money for the game you shouldnt have to pay for add ons an it should be cheaper its all a big scam ,,,,,,,,,,,, anyways have fun playing moon it is a top map.

@Temhotabot, I dont agree about the MP or zombie "only" map packs. I love playing both and it was great having both in each new map pack. (The free map was great too)! Glad to see the Hardened buyers/dedicated fans got a little something (throw us a bone), LOL.

its funny i had the classic maps and got the new one free?

[quote user="BEN509"]well maybe ill buy them then,,,,,,,, but when you pay money for the game you shouldnt have to pay for add ons an it should be cheaper its all a big scam ,,,,,,,,,,,, anyways have fun playing moon it is a top map.[/quote]

Um... you don't HAVE to pay.  Just don't buy them.  The main incentive for a company to work on add-ons is the extra $$$ they earn.  Why should they bother working for free?  Would you go to work every day if you didn't get paid for it?

lol you should have seen it when hardened and prestige editions of the game were announced and put up for sale.. so many cryhards.. glad to see you are all still in full force.