Call of duty needs new claymores

I want to have claymores that actually take skill to use. I'm tired of the mythical laser claymores they have where some idiot can just throw them down anywhere they want without thinking about it hoping to get a kill. They need to have real claymores that work like this:

-When you first put the claymore down, it operates like [directional] C4 where you can detonate it with the "clicker"

-After its placed on the ground, you also have an option to set a trip wire from the claymore to a wall or something. The trip wire should be thin enough to not be so noticeable when running around, but just noticeable enough so that if you are being careful, you can spot it. The trip wires should be able to be cut by knifing them. To make up for the claymores not being "magical", the new ones should be extremely powerful.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm sorry, but no.

That would be cool but to much work if you put them in random spots to attach them to a wall ect.

I think this might be a decent idea in MW3. To maybe attach a claymore to a wall. But in Black Ops, no. Too many rushers in SnD.

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

I'm sorry, but no.

[/quote]

Interesting idea.

um thats actually....kinda dumb if u think about. that would take too much time to setup by the time you were finished there would be a dude knifing u in your back. that might be good for zombies though

bouncing betties rocked

You hear a pssss and BOOOOOOOM your dead!

My betties, wherever i camp, they go

, My betties and me like to kill the enemy,

My betties and me were the best friends that could be

My betties, my betties, my betties and me

[quote user="UnOman757"]

um thats actually....kinda dumb if u think about. that would take too much time to setup by the time you were finished there would be a dude knifing u in your back. that might be good for zombies though

[/quote]They WOULD take more time to set up, but that's why the OP said they should be more powerful. If you are willing to take the chance of a knife in the back, would it be worth it if your claymore punched through flak jacket? It could be directional, with all the force concentrated towards the tripwire.

[quote user="UnOman757"]

[/quote]

That's why it will emphasize more teamwork. Also, it's going to take the enemy the same time as you to set up their claymores. If it is programmed well, it wouldn't take long at all to do

im all for teamwork but this is call of duty not another fps. the chances of having enough teamwork to pull that off on a regular basis is next to impossible. i mean even if you are playing with a group of friends i seriously doubt they are going to wait time after time for u to setup a claymore no matter how powerful it could be.

not only that, if something like that did happen in a cod game im pretty sure the developers would just add some overpowered perk to counter act your super powerful mine