Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4?

Hello all, I was wondering if you guys think that a call of Duty Modern warfare 4 will come out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="CI4P TP"]

Odds are that another one of the "Modern Warfare" series will probably be coming out next year. CoD games get released practically once a year. And the way they make their games it switches from Infinity Ward to Treyarch every year.

[/quote]

What do you mean "Practically"?  They DO get released EVERY year.

Odds are that another one of the "Modern Warfare" series will probably be coming out next year. CoD games get released practically once a year. And the way they make their games it switches from Infinity Ward to Treyarch every year.

If it does, it will be November 2013. Treyarch is heading up the new CoD game this year... that's why there is two development companies doing the games so the franchise can be annual. The people/(peoples?) doing the MW CoD games will be releasing their game next year.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

Of course it will. 'Call of Duty' is the abusive boyfriend of the video game world.   This is how it plays out every single year for a  die-hard 'Call of Duty' fan:

• Buys new 'Call of Duty' game on release day.
  • Takes game home, and genuinely enjoys it for a few weeks.
  • Starts getting into matches with troll players.
  • People are starting to blatantly cheat in the matches.
  • Start to hate 'Call of Duty', but keep playing anyway.
  • Complains on forums and message boards about the amount of modders online, but keep playing anyway.
  • Eventually stops playing (usually around September or October)
  • Buys new 'Call of Duty' ga....rinse and repeat.

This is the cycle Activision relies on, and knows will happen.

[/quote]

the next one's Black ops 2

We are already up to Call of Duty 8, Black Ops 2 will be 9 so CoD25 isn't as unrealistic as people may think :P

If you pre-order now you get double xp the first week.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

If bungie did take over I would buy it, and also if Ubisoft did, they have done a good job on Mass Effect 3 shooting.

they probably will make it, im hoping that they make it so bad that i wont want to play it.

I thought OP meant Call of Duty 4  at first. That came out in '07, right?

I wouldn't be suprised to see a MW4 after this year;its Treyarchs turn again for their yearly COD time; BLOPS 2 wouldn't suprise me this year...